- Book Sub Title: 300 Calculations to Prepare for the CFA Level 1 Exam (2019 Edition)
- Book Author: Coventry House Publishing
- Book Language: English
The CFA Level 1 Calculation Workbook provides 300 calculation questions to prepare for the demanding Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 Exam. Master exam topics with intensive practice in the essential areas you'll find on the test. Whether you’re challenging the exam for the first time or trying again after an unsuccessful attempt, you will learn the critical skills needed to master the exam.
Included are 50 question exams for the following topics:
• Quantitative Methods
• Economic Analysis
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Corporate Finance andamp; Portfolio Management
• Equity andamp; Fixed Income Investments
• Derivatives andamp; Alternative Investments
About the CFA Program
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is the most respected and widely recognized investment management designation in the world. The CFA program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that members use through all stages of their careers. By earning the CFA designation, you will join a vast professional network of more than 135,000 charterholders worldwide, and you’ll gain unmatched credibility and career resources.